Wednesday 14 August 2013

The Best Brownies I Have Ever Had

Today's post is another recipe. I have made these brownies a few times and they have turned out great every time! They are honestly the best ones I have ever had.


You will need
-200g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
-175g unsalted butter
-325g caster sugar
-130g plain flour
-3 eggs
-Baking tray lined with grease proof paper
-You can add nuts if you want but I prefer them without




1. Preheat the oven to 170°C/325°F/gas mark 3

2. Put the chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (don’t let the bottom of the bowl touch the water)

3. Remove from the heat. Add the sugar and stir until well incorporated.

4. Add the flour and stir until well incorporated.

5. Finally, stir until in the eggs and mix until thick and smooth.

6. Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking tray and bake in a preheated oven for about 30 to 35 minutes, or until the brownies are flaky on top but soft in the centre.



And that's it! Tell me what you think in the comments if you made them. If you don't you'll be missing out
xx


6 comments:

  1. I want brownies now. These look amazingly yummy!!!
    I just followed :)

    Check out my latest post!
    http://fashionqueen294.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been searching for the perfect brownie recipe since McDonalds discontinued their belgian bliss brownie :( I will have to try this recipe out!! x

    Kathryn
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mcdonalds discontinued their brownies?! That's annoying
      x

      Delete
  3. These look absolutely scrumptious! I may have to make these...

    xx
    Mere

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo these look really nice, I'll have to try making them! Now I want brownies..

    Millie x

    Hidden Beauty♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want some now as well, they don't last very long in my house, haha x

      Delete