Sunday 22 September 2013

Fashion Union Monochrome Wishlist

Hi everyone, today I'm posting about a new online clothing love of mine - Fashion Union. There is a competition running with Fashion Union and etail PR but this isn't an entry, if you are part of etail PR then you might of recieved an email earlier in the week but if not, check out this post http://bit.ly/199X4ST




I spent ages scrolling through the Fashion Union Website and finally whittled it down to these 8 items. Gone is summer and with it all the bright, colourful clothes. I find that as the months get colder, clothes get duller which may not always be a good thing. But to put a positive spin on it - black and white goes with almost everything! Simple, bold and always in style.
I've chosen some tops that would look great on their own or worn with a snugly cardigan as, let's face it, it's starting to get a bit chilly. I love how the leather-look sleeves add something extra to the Dream Girl Tee. I'm also really into bold prints at the minute like the hearts on the Jumper and Sleeveless Top and I think if different colours were used there is a risk of them looking tacky or just not as good. I'm obsessed with boots at the minute, I already have 2 pairs and Autumn has barley started! This pair is still simple but gorgeous! 

What's your favourite clothing brand?x

No comments:

Post a Comment